"Our mission is simple: to educate our clients to the best of our ability and build a strong lasting relationship..."
Zia & Co has been established since 2002. As members of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and being Registered Auditors. We have extensive experience of dealing with small business start ups as well as auditing larger firms and act for a diverse range of business and personal clients. We also have a specialist team dealing with solicitors and medical professionals.
We work closely with our clients to develop a long term working relationship and this is demonstrated by our high retention rate.
We understand that for some clients it can be difficult to visit us and where possible we will try to accommodate them by offering them evening and weekend appointments. We can even arrange a document collection service and with new technology we can work using remote access and online software.
We aim to work with our clients throughout the year and by using analysis tools we can identify opportunities as well as difficulties early on. This means that your business can react to situations when they happen not when you find out about them after year end.
We fully appreciate that our clients are not accountants and take time to explain your accounts to you so that you understand what is going on financially within your business. We realise that sometimes its not just accounts advice that you need but someone that you can discuss your business ideas and future plans with.
Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to...
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Remain in contact with our clients throughout the year;
- To be available for client meetings;
- Promote your business to our clients;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what YOU are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully;
- Never surprise you with bills you're not expecting;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.
You can receive a very broad range of services and we are familiar with business clients from startups to larger companies covering many sectors including...
- Medical Professionals: Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists;
- Property rental and development;
- Hotel and Catering;
- Information Technology;
- Design and Marketing;
- Service businesses.
We appreciate that only in time can we gain your trust, so that you know when we say we can and will do something, we do it.
We hope to get that opportunity.